Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Youth Rights - Part Two-ish because blogspot is being a bitch

We are treating what is essentially a public health problem (anything involving drugs of any kind are relevant to this argument) as a criminal matter. I am not a criminal, I am not a bad person, I am not deserving of jail time because I put something in MY OWN BODY THAT I OWN that you say I shouldn't have!

Oh and last I checked (and I just said) I OWN MY BODY, NOT YOU! NOT YOU THE GOVERNMENT!

In keeping with America being a free country... your laws regarding my body... DO NOT APPLY.
They are invalid! (Because there is no Constitutional Amendment to support this ILLEGAL law I do not and will not follow whatever it happens to be that involves my body.)

Ahh... ranting... I just had to get that out of my system... forgive me but I have a valid point. Ask a cop if you are property of the USA.

I dare anyone to ask a cop that.

Just see how he responds.

Then ask him if there is a Constitutional Law granting the government control over your body.

Just see how he responds.

Just wait and see.
------------

There will be a part 2. Do not worry.

No comments: